- Homework from the 1st two weeks of class (.jpg or .png copies)
- Project idea/proposal (.pdf copy)
- Adobe XD Project (& uploaded or video copies)
* 1 web page about yourself (HTML & CSS code, and .jpg images)
- Your 2nd project about an artist (HTML & CSS)
So, the webpage you go to for more information is:
* You can connect to the server using this website.
Example : https://tigerweb.towson.edu/rtsmith
After activating your site, your URL should look something like this:
If you have trouble, you can try contacting Richard Thomas:
"Digital Lab Manager, OTS Liaison"
- choose "site"
- "Manage Sites..."
Set up your "Local" (towson) directory:
Site Name: Towson
Site Folder: [the www folder on your desktop]
Open the "Files Window"
Click on the icon to expand the window:
" to view Local & Remote sites "
Get started on your 3rd project:
Your 3rd project is due Tuesday, Nov. 19