DESIGN FOR THE WWW
Instructor : Ryan T. Smith
Tuesday, March 10
- "xd_project" WAS DUE LAST WEEK
- open "Adobe Photoshop"
- open "Adobe XD"
TALK ABOUT UPLOADING XD PROJECTS:
EMAIL ME : firstname.lastname@example.org
Link should look like: https://xd.adobe.com/view/c78c3b75-4320-..../
And/Or make a video of your project
- BBEDIT (or "Brackets") if you have not already done so.
<!-- this is a comment in HTML -->
Some more HTML:
<a href="http://www.website.com"> Link to a webpage </a>
<a href="..." target="_blank">Link to a webpage </a>
*LINK 2 PAGES TOGETHER*
<em>, <i>, <strong>, & <b>
-Example #1: (W3 schools)
***External Style Sheets
<link href="365.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" >
an example of a CSS page
/*this is a comment in CSS code */
Get started on "website_project_2"
Due next week:
- familiarize yourself with HTML & CSS, start planning the website
- pick an artist
- do some research
- get (or make) digital images of artwork
- complete 3 webpages with at least 1 image on each page *create working links between those 3 pages
**draw site structure and wire frames
- start designing and building an informative website based on your research.
- no need to upload your homework this week : )