Design & build a marketing website for a product
- Practice onscreen Typography
- Make something that is easy to navigate, easy to read, and looks great
* use a slideshow, or animation
* use video and/or sound
note: This should be a thing, not a person or place
- How does your design relate to the subject matter?
- Think about your audience!
- Do you need to design a logo?
- Will you find images, or make your own illustrations?
- Demonstrate the ability to use CSS code
- Practice great onscreen typography
- Make something that is easy to navigate, and looks great
- Promote something
- the first page of your site should be saved as index.html
- all pages need to have titles and headings
- there should be great looking images (that are not pixelated)
- there should be a lot of information
- links should not be the "default" blue/purple colors
The project should be uploaded to a server (by the due date).
* Bring in the html, css, & image files in 1 directory
* More importantly, make something that will look good in your portfolio
Your grade will be determined by your ability to turn things in on time, and follow directions.
The grade for your finished project will be based on your attention to detail, and the overall look of the website.
All webpages designed for the site should have a consistent design or "feel".
All pages should be clearly labeled, have titles, and all the links should work.
Make sure your site is easy to navigate.
Your presentation will also affect your grade.
Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions.